Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

The Love I Have For you

              
The Love Of My Life :)

Today eight years ago I met the man of my dreams the one I want to spend the rest of my life from moving to our own place. To being the world’s best dad ever to our daughter Alana who she looks up to with up most respect and helps that she is a dad’s girl. I will always love Rob to the mood and back no matter what may happen. We have made it this far why not make it another eight years and maybe another after that. I don’t see myself without him even after this long we still have a certain spark that lights the fire and feels like we are at the beginning of our relationship where I still get butter fly’s and lady bugs. I will never miss this feeling of up most respect for the man that has been there for me through thick and thin and I as to him as well I can’t wait to grow old and have more kids with him. I love you to the moon and back Baby I will do my best to be the person that deserves to be with you and will always be there through anything and everything.

2 comments: