Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Someone buy me a nice bottle of whiskey.

Today, is another day in the life of a full time mother, wife, and student it has been one of those days where I want to just sleep. Getting up at 4:30 am to get my daughter dressed for the day hair and mouth done feed and get her ready for school. I also help my husband get  ready to leave the house make breakfast and coffee along with make sure he has everything he need for work. After they leave the house I start my day of doing what I need to do from cleaning to cooking and getting homework done. Well I woke up this morning to a pile of dog poop out side my door. I have my brother in law living with us right now and he does not take very good care of his dog Dub.
Dub

           He goes out every night drinking and when he comes he goes to bed and never takes the dog out to go potty. I feel like I should not have to do it for him I have my own stuff I have to deal with. So since he did not take Dub out I had a big pile of poop by my door this morning when I got up. So I went and woke him up to have him clean it up since it is not my dog. So after dealing with that got everyone out of the house and started my day. I made coffee and started cleaning the house put clean sheets on all the beds and made them. Then I started laundry and in between loads I cleaned the kitchen and made myself something to eat along with cleaned the front room and living room and bathroom. Just as I finished with the laundry I could hear my cat making a noise from my room. So I went in and found that my cat Otto got sick on my bed I was just getting ready to leave the house to head to school so I had to wait and wash my comforter. So got it washed and tossed it in the dryer  so that was I could put the bed back together when I get home from class. 

Otto
              So I left for school an hour later then I normally do. Traffic was a mess since they where doing road work on the road that I live off so that was a mess and the bus I had to get was 30 mins late because of it. So the bus finely came and I got on it to ride to the nearest max station. I get on the max and take it three stops to go to class I got to school and hour early and not two like I normally do so it was really different.  I think I like getting their one hour early and not two hours since all I do in get on the computer and get on Facebook. 2:30 pm comes around and class starts today we work on our blogs and read each others as well. I hope to go home and a relaxing house with no stress and no animal problems. All I want to do is eat dinner and have a drink and relax this evening. 

Hear is a another day in my life as a Mother, Wife, and Student Hope you have a fantastic day and evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment