Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Seasons Central Kitchen..

March 13th


I went in for an interview at New Seasons Central Kitchen. The place was amazing so big and so much learning to be done in this place. I had the interview with the Sous Chef their and got to meet the Executive Chef and talk with him for a few minuets everyone their was really nice as well. I got to take a tour of the facility. The place is amazing ten walk-ins three freezers and three different kitchens and the biggest dish pit I have ever seen in my life. They also have one big kitchen for the bakery part but I didn't go in their.







March 14th


I had orientation I got their 30 minutes early cause it always looks good to show up early. it was myself and two other people their for it. So this sweetie lady took us into the conference room where she talked to us about how the kitchen works and what they do their as in preparing food and cook and other things. We also had to sit for two and a half hours and play on this new program where they ask you questions and you have to answer them and get the most points to move on to the lighting round. After that I got to leave since this is only for my externship and not being hired on fully yet. So I had a blast and I can't wait tell Thursday the 20th of March to come so I can start. :)



fresh produce
Fresh Sausage made Daily

Fresh cuts of meat.

Fresh Breads made daily.




 




















No comments:

Post a Comment